Linhart PR hosts a full-time, paid internship program – called JumpStart – to provide post-graduates with hands-on, real world experience while introducing them to the world of agency public relations. Interns are a major part of success at Linhart PR, often filling the role of Account Associate for the corporate or consumer teams, handling a variety of important responsibilities. Internships typically last six months, and those who apply typically have experience in some, if not all, tasks listed below.
JumpStart program responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research, including monitoring, tracking and sharing industry trends and client news
- Measuring and reporting results, including using available measurement tools and processes
- Media relations and digital media (e.g., media pitching and media list development for various clients; blogger list development; creating and posting digital content)
- Writing (e.g., media materials, messages, internal correspondence, firm announcements, blogs)
- Assisting in planning and executing elements of PR programs and/or special events
- Participating in brainstorming or program development sessions, as appropriate
- Being part of client teams to learn about group dynamics, time management and project management
- Participating in team building, networking and professional development activities, as appropriate
Those interested in applying for a JumpStart internship, as positions become available, can submit a resume to email@example.com.