DENVER, Colo., May 9, 2014 – Linhart Public Relations, a national public relations, digital media and corporate communications counseling firm based in Colorado, won 10 awards from the Colorado Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
The PRSA Colorado Gold Pick Awards, which recognize outstanding public relations programs and practitioners from the past year, were presented last night at the EXDO Event Center.
The 10 awards – seven Gold Picks and three Silver Picks – honored the firm’s work and results with clients, including Brand Colorado, Cascadian Farm, Comcast, UnitedHealthcare and Verlasso Salmon. Linhart PR’s awards and categories are:
- Gold Pick: Linhart Public Relations – Creating a Great Place to Work, Thrive and Grow (Internal Communications – Business)
- Gold Pick: Driving Brand Awareness for Verlasso Salmon Through Social Media (Social Media – Consumer Products)
- Gold Pick: Verlasso Harmoniously Raised Salmon e-Newsletter: Currents (Newsletters – Digital)
- Gold Pick: Cascadian Farm Partners with SHAPE for a Nutritious and Tasty Blogger Program (Blogger Campaign)
- Gold Pick: Crowdsourcing a Powerful State Brand – Making Colorado (Social Media – Associations/ Government/Nonprofit Organizations)
- Gold Pick: “Blending” Wellness and Fun at Bike to Work Day – UnitedHealthcare (Media Relations, Consumer Services – Health Care Services)
- Gold Pick: Using Tony Dungy to Maintain Internet Essentials Media Momentum – Comcast (Media Relations, Consumer Services – Technology)
- Silver Pick: Verlasso Salmon Overcomes Industry Stereotypes to Build Sales and Environmentally-Friendly Reputation (Reputation/Brand Management – Business)
- Silver Pick: Verlasso Salmon Reels in Awareness and Sales as Sustainable, Healthy Fish Choice (Integrated Communications, Consumer Products – Food and Beverage)
- Silver Pick: Publicizing Verlasso Salmon’s Seafood Watch “Buy” Ranking and Benefitting from the Ripple Effect (Media Relations, Consumer Products – Food and Beverage)
About Linhart Public Relations
Linhart Public Relations, a national public relations, digital media and corporate communications counseling firm based in Colorado, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include consumer marketing, corporate communications, digital media, financial services, healthcare communications and employee engagement.
Linhart PR is recognized as an award-winning firm for its client work and business results, including PRWeek’s 2012 Boutique Agency of the Year and being named for the past three years to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Linhart PR is regularly listed on Best Places To Work in Public Relations lists, including the 2013 PR News list.
Founded in 1996, Linhart PR is headquartered in a restored 19th century candy factory in the downtown Denver Theatre District. For more information, visit Linhart PR online at www.linhartpr.com or read the firm’s blog at www.linhartpr.com/dialogue.