DENVER, Colo., May 5, 2017 – Linhart Public Relations, a national communications firm based in Colorado, won six awards for its work, including launching an integrated campaign that makes salads the focus of Sunday dinners, increasing healthcare grant applications for a children’s foundation, and promoting the global engineering feats of the newly expanded Panama Canal.
The Colorado Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Gold Pick Awards, which were presented last night at Kevin Taylor’s at the Opera House in Denver, recognize programs incorporating sound research, planning, execution and evaluation. All winners also meet the highest standard of performance in the public relations profession.
Linhart PR was honored for its work and results with MWH, now part of Stantec; UnitedHealthcare; and WhiteWave Foods/Earthbound Farm. Linhart PR’s awards and categories are:
• Gold Pick: MWH, now part of Stantec – Panama Canal: Expanding Media Attention for a Massive Engineering Feat (Media Relations; Professional and/or Financial Services)
• Gold Pick: MWH Constructors, now part of Stantec – White Paper Showcases the Value of Construction Management-at-Risk Approach (Publications; Single Issue Newsletters/Booklets/Calendars)
• Gold Pick: UnitedHealthcare – Increasing Grant Applications for the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (Media Relations; Health Care)
• Gold Pick: WhiteWave Foods/Earthbound Farm – Shining the Spotlight on Sunday Dinners with Salad Sunday from Earthbound Farm (Integrated Communications; Consumer Products)
• Gold Pick: WhiteWave Foods/Earthbound Farm – Surprising Shoppers with Free Groceries from Earthbound Farm and WhiteWave Foods (Media Relations; Food and Beverage)
• Silver Pick: UnitedHealthcare – UnitedHealthcare Celebrates Bike to Work Day (Events and Observances – Seven or Fewer Days)
About Linhart Public Relations
Linhart Public Relations, a national communications firm based in Colorado, partners with forward-thinking organizations to achieve their business objectives through the power of strategic communications. Key industry areas include better-for-you food and beverage, multi-unit restaurants, energy and utilities, health and wellness, and financial and professional services. Founded in 1996, Linhart PR is recognized as an award-winning firm for its client work and business results, including being named PR Week Boutique Agency of the Year and being featured regularly on Best Places to Work in Public Relations lists. For more information, visit www.linhartpr.com or read the firm’s blog at http://www.linhartpr.com/category/blog/.